Clearview Covers was the first multiwall sheet manufactured in 1970 and continues to be on the leading edge of structured sheet products. The sheets are available in double and triple layered configurations and manufactured in various colors and degrees of transparency. The advantages of Clearview panels and sheets are:
- Variety of thickness, including: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 16mm, 24mm and 32mm
- Most Clearview sheets are available in 48" and 72" widths
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Highly flexible, yet virtually unbreakable
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Rigid sheet structure provides extra strength under wind and snow loads.
- Standard Sheets feature a UV protective layer to protect against yellowing, and are covered by a 10 Year Warranty against breakage and yellowing (6 mm and higher).
- Recommended Uses: Covering of medium span structures where excellent thermal insulation is required.
To discuss your Clearview options, Contact us today for a Free Estimate.
Several Color options are available.